Legend Series Tubular
There is a reason why World Tour teams still use tubular wheels and tyres, they can't be beaten for ride quality, weight and durability.
Lighter, Faster and with more options for 2018 the Team Tubular is the ultimate choice for a race winning wheel-set.
- 40, 50, and 86mm depth options
- 25mm Wide Profile
- Tubular Rim
- Uni-Directional carbon layup gives a strong, light and comfortable finish
- 3K Brake Surface Proven in all Weather conditions
- Patented construction process.
- Standard: Precision sealed Japanese Bearings matched to solid reliable hubs result in a low maintenance high performance wheel-set.
- Option: Upgrade to DT Swiss 240s/350s with Sapim CX-Ray spokes. The DT Swiss 240s/350s hubs have been winning Grand Tour races and local crits for years. The legendary Ratchet System® drive system will last for many years and provide all the performance needed to ride in a pro peloton or on your local shop ride.
- Each wheel-set includes quick release skewers, rim tape and our proprietary carbon rim brake pads.
- UCI Approved Wheel