At Foil Wheels we are confident our products will give you trouble free riding.
In the unlikely event that you do have an issue, in the first instance please Contact Us and take note of the conditions below:
- All wheels are covered to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear associated with the intended application.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser/owner only unless expressly agreed with Foil Wheels.
- Using brake pads other than those supplied or purchased through Foil Wheels may void your warranty.
- In order to validate a warranty claim it may be necessary to send the defective part in for analysis.
- We recommend keeping a photo/copy of your rims serial number before mounting tubulars/tires. This will expedite any claim.
- Recommended max tyre pressure for clincher: 125psi/8.5bar (road)
Our priority is to get you back riding as soon as possible.