Legend Series Tubular
There is a reason why World Tour teams still use tubular wheels and tyres, they can't be beaten for ride quality, weight and durability.
Lighter, Faster and with more options, the Team Tubular is the ultimate choice for a race winning wheel-set.
NOTE: Tubular Wheels are made to order and will ship after 2 weeks.
- 38, 50, and 88mm depth options
- 25mm Wide Profile
- Tubular Rim
- Uni-Directional carbon layup gives a strong, light and comfortable finish
- 3K Brake Surface Proven in all Weather conditions
- Patented construction process.
- Standard Hub: Precision sealed Japanese Bearings matched to solid reliable hubs result in a low maintenance high performance wheel-set.
- Optional Hubs: Upgrade to DT Swiss 240s/350s with Sapim CX-Ray spokes.
- Each wheel-set includes quick release skewers, rim tape and our proprietary carbon rim brake pads.
- Standard Hub - 50mm: 1400gm, 38mm: 1300gm
- DT350 Hub - 50mm: 1390gm, 38mm: 1290gm
- DT240 Hub - 50mm: 1320gm, 38mm: 1220gm
- White Industries T11 - 50mm: 1360gm, 38mm: 1260gm
- UCI Approved Wheel