I absolutely love these wheels! They are perfect for really any condition that you could put them through. I live in Oklahoma, where we have constant high winds, a mixture of flats and hills, rough roads all around, I’ve used in these in wet conditions, they break so well! The ride is smooth! When they get going over 32-35mph they really fly!! I have the DTswiss 350 Hubs, w/ straight pull, so smooth & they sound amazing. The wheels are super light. I use them on a Tarmac SL4, they really are the perfect combo with them.
Legend Series Clincher
You can't go past the convenience of a Clincher wheel - Combine that with our Patented construction technology for a Tubeless Ready Rim and the Legend Series delivers on all levels.
Faster, Safer and with more options for 2018 the TLR Clincher is the go to choice for an all-round race winning wheel-set.
- 38, 50, 65 and 90mm depth options
- 26mm Wide Profile, 19.5mm Internal Width
- Tubeless Ready Rim
- Uni-Directional carbon layup gives a strong, light and comfortable finish
- UD Brake Surface with High TG Resin
- Patented construction process.
- Standard: Precision sealed Japanese Bearings matched to solid reliable hubs result in a low maintenance high performance wheel-set.
- Option: Upgrade to DT Swiss 240s/350s with Sapim CX-Ray spokes. The DT Swiss 240s/350s hubs have been winning Grand Tour races and local crits for years. The legendary Ratchet System® drive system will last for many years and provide all the performance needed to ride in a pro peloton or on your local shop ride.
- Each wheel-set includes quick release skewers, rim tape and our proprietary carbon rim brake pads.
- Standard Hub - 50mm: 1620gm, 38mm: 1510gm
- DT350 Hub - 50mm: 1640gm, 38mm: 1530gm
- DT240 Hub - 50mm: 1580gm, 38mm: 1470gm
- White Industries T11 Hub - 50mm: 1610gm, 38mm: 1500gm
- UCI Approved Wheel
I’m super happy with my Foil Legend Series Clincher 50’s. Managed to podium twice in two incredibly windy races. These wheels handled the crosswinds like a dream and were incredibly predictable. Mine are paired with the White Industries hubs and have been absolutely flawless. Scott was super helpful and answered my questions/queries straight away. Overall just an awesome all round wheelset.