These wheels just feel fast and make you want to push the pedals harder. Had no troubles with them in heavy cross winds and i'm only 73kg. I fitted 25mm GP4000s on them without needing to use tyre levers, so that is a bonus knowing I can change a flat quickly on the weekend. I've ridden many of the big brand deep wheels and these are certainly up there in terms of performance, but nothing else comes close for the price.
Legend Series Disc
There is no question Road Disc bikes are here to stay - Our latest Disc offering the Legend Disc is a true one wheel system does it all, loaded with features its a must have for the disc converts out there.
- Clincher TLR or Tubular (to order)
- 38 and 50mm depth options
- 26 and 27mm Wide external Profiles respectively
- 19mm internal width
- Asymmetric design, ensures maximum stability, even spoke tension, comfort and control across all riding conditions.
- Uni-Directional carbon layup gives a strong, light and comfortable finish
- Disc Specific Rim (no brake surface) lighter and stronger.
- DT Swiss 350s Hubs with Sapim CX-Ray spokes. DT Swiss 240 Hub option available.
- Shipped standard with 12 x 100mm and 12 x 142mm thru axle hubs
- Includes rim tape
- DT350 Hub - 60mm: 1700gm, 50mm: 1590gm, 38mm: 1480gm (1380gm Tubular) - (DT240 - 30gms)