1. Are Foil Wheels Handbuilt?
Yes, all wheel-sets are handbuilt to exacting tolerances and must pass stringent quality control prior to being shipped to the consumer.
2. Can I use any carbon specific brake pad with my wheels?
No - Foil Wheels should only be used with the supplied brake pads. Failure to do so may result in damage too or failure of the rim - leading to serious injury or death.
3. Are there any rider weight limitations for Foil Wheels?
Yes - The recommended maximum weight is 120kg (260lbs) for all rim depths and builds.
4. I crashed in a local race and have damaged my wheel what can I do?
We are here to get you back "Foiling" as soon as possible. We are pleased to offer a 40% discount on the purchase of a new rim or wheel in order to get you back on our wheels as soon as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your unique discount code.
5. How long will it take for my order to ship?
If a wheel set is in stock it will be shipped within 2 working days. For items not in stock, We aim to have all orders shipped within 5 working days of order. As all wheels are hand built upon order confirmation and at times of high demand this may increase slightly - We will inform you of any anticipated delay upon confirmation of order.